- Support for images, video, audio and interactive charts. Click to expand full screen and arrow keys to advance, for instant slideshows.
- Easy multimedia such as inclusion of maps reflecting data.
- Tufte Sparklines integration with live feeds for various data sources.
- When importing images they are automatically OCR'd for any text in the image which will then be tagged to the image for searching/views.
- Live Word Count with Goals (time based and word based)
- Text Expander integration
- Taptic support for new Macbook and future devices
- Built in basic vector illustration functionality
- View as Slideshow for simple presentations
- Safari/Chrome/Firefox Extension for Copy As Citation and Open in Author
Advanced Document Management
- Keep track of your documents with quick and powerful visual tagging in the Open and Save dialogue boxes: Choose which documents you want to see by clicking on the associated tags
- Tag document by visual types for visual framing later (book, article etc.)
- Visually connected documents, as inspired by Ted Nelson's Zig-Zag and Xanadu
- When documents are longer than screen (roughly) the name becomes bold in listings, to indicate it's size
Advanced Voice Interaction
- Text to speech in Read mode in macOS on selected text with space bar. Space bar again to pause text to speech. Smart play allows you to then press the space bar again to continue where you left, but at the start of the current sentence. Arrow key left to go back one sentence and start from there.
- Text to speech in iOS so it can play as a podcast
- Easy voice notes into document, saving voice audio and transcribed text. Picture listening to a document, from a colleague or from a student, while commuting and being able to insert your comments as both transcribed audio to text & as the actual voice, to show your real emotion behind what you are commenting on...
Apple Watch /General Smartwatch Integration
- Read Documents with easy Headings Zoom
- Voice Transcription (tagged as such) for quick insertion into document
- In classroom and similar situations the watch can track student engagement
- Themes for text and colour styles, editable in Preferences
- DropBox backup and synchronization across devices
- Evernote integration