Liquid Words User Guide
Select any text - move your cursor/mouse - click on the icon then choose a command from the menu.
When you click on a search or reference you get the results in a small frame. To close it click in the small 'x' or anywhere outside the frame.
Point to ••• at the bottom of the menu.
- Turn commands on or off by clicking on the dots.
- Add any search engine or reference source.
- Go to Preferences to specify how Liquid Information should work
search bar (firefox only)
If you hit 'enter' twice you will get a default search, just like you had before (in Chrome you will have a separate Liquid Information Search bar). If you hit 'shift-enter' you will go straight to the top search result'.
- To add Liquid to the Search Bar: Click on the little triangle next to the search engine you currently have and choose Liquid Information from the list.
- To remove Liquid Information from the Search Bar: Click on the little triangle next to the search engine you currently have and choose another search engine from the list.
Please contact us if you should have any other questions or issues. We are constantly working to add new features and improve Liquid Information Interactive Text so we are very eager to hear what you have to say (suggestions, criticism and general comments) to make sure you get on well with Liquid Information :-)
We reply to ALL user email.
The Liquid Information Company
spread the word!
If you like Liquid, please tell the world, through email or the social networks: