- Liquid is powerful text interaction utility for OS X which gives you a simple and powerful interface for interacting with text in all your applications - your work becomes liquid and you work in a new, more connected state, you flow.
- With Liquid OS X you flow through your work effortlessly and quickly by doing the things you need to do every way - looking up words, sharing information, translating, copying, calculating and converting:
- To activate Liquid is simple: Select text, cmd-shift-2 and choose a command:
- Get Liquid from the App Store now:
“You don't know convenience until you try it”
Vint Cerf, co-inventor of the Internet
Macworld UK: Liquid is highly recommended.
- MacUser UK: Revolutionary. 5/5 Mice.
- Mashable: Liquid upgrades your entire OS X system into a seamless work machine.
- MEVVY: Increase productivity and improve your workflow.
- TUAW : One of those time-saving utilities that you can't live without once you start using it.
- Softpedia : 4/5 stars.
- The Next Web : Liquid Information lets you find amazing context to every word on the Internet.
- Cult Of Mac : Liquid Helps Information Flow Smoothly.
- LifeHacker : Speeds up transferring text between apps, searching, translating, and more.
- BBC : So useful you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- CNN : A great tool.
- Wired : Information wants to be Liquid.
“Get used to it & you're hooked”
Stephen Fry, actor, writer, national icon
User Reviews on the App Store for Liquid Pro 4.0:
- Very Productive Utility ★★★★★ by buideal mor - Version 4.0 - May 28, 2013. I am using this to replace keywords on a library of photographs, translation is only a few clicks away. I have not even scratched the surface of all the uses but it has already paid for itself in time saved. An issue with functionality in was resolved quickly and directly by Frode its developer. Recommended! Stephen Fry was not wrong!
- Extremely useful ★★★★★ by Archimedes3.14159 - Version 4.0 - Mar 29, 2013 (USA). I just bought this this morning, and I am very impressed. It is easy to add new search engines -- I added some for Google exact search (puts quotes around the search pattern), Google Books, Google Scholar, NerdQuery, and StackOverflow. More to come. Some of the reviews had complaints about the UI which I don't understand. Adding search engines was trivial and the UI is eminently clear and discoverable. Perhaps it has improved a lot from earlier versions. This is what everyone who writes and reads needs on a computer -- instant access to dictionaries, translations, and searches. Great program.
- Its a winner with amazing help online ★★★★★ by O well its me - Version 4.0 - Apr 24, 2013 (UK). I purchased after reading excellant review in MacUser mag. Lots of features that worked great but I had a problem working out how to use the copy citation function. So I email their helpdesk and minutes later I get a reply from Frode Hegland (CEO). After a series of emails from Frode I get all the information I need. Unbelievable level of service. Great product, great service and great value. You know it makes sense, go on try it and then buy it!
- VERY USEFUL ★★★★★ by jpbeekhuis - Version 4.0 - Mar 22, 2013 (Switzerland) This is the most useful helper on my Mac and believe that everybody who has used it will agree with that.
Liquid OS X is a Deep Literacy Initiative
“This counts as Mac OS Eleven”
Douglas Rushkoff, author, thinker, educator
LIQUID OS X / SERVER / AUTHOR WHY LIQUID / COMPANY / SUPPORT
© 2013 The Liquid Information Company Limited, UK. All Rights Reserved.